Sunday, June 29, 2014

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 06/27/14 - THE ODDFATHERS and DEAD HORSE TRAUMA

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 06/27/14
GUESTS :: THE ODDFATHERS and DEAD HORSE TRAUMA

HOUR 1

FOUR YEAR STRONG - "tread lightly" // go down in history
MARMOZETS - "captivate you" // marmozets - ep
FLIPP - "oh yea" // volume
THE ODDFATHERS - "another tear goes dry" // double live 45

THE ODDFATHERS - "8 track stereo" // part I
THE ODDFATHERS - "shake you up" // part I
THE ODDFATHERS - "whisper in my ear" // part I

HOUR 2
FLIPP - "I wish I was a planet" // flipp
AMERICAN SCARECROWS - "the peak" // yesteryear
EVERY TIME I DIE - "decaying with the boys" // from parts unknown
SONIC SYNDICATE - "before you finally break" // sonic syndicate
DEAD HORSE TRAUMA - "psycho" // kill the precedence
DEAD HORSE TRAUMA - "ricochet" // kill the precedence

DEAD HORSE TRAUMA - "reckoning day" // vi-ops
STRAIGHT LINE STITCH - "laughing in the rearview" // the fight of our lives
FOR ALL THOSE SLEEPING - "crosses" // incomplete me
MASTODON - "the motherload" // once more 'round the sun
EVERY TIME I DIE - "exometrium" // from parts unknown
EVERY TIME I DIE - "pelican of the desert" // from parts unknown

**SPECIAL THANKS to the legendary BRYNN ARENS from THE ODDFATHERS (new EP "Part 1" is out now!) and SETH PETERS from DEAD HORSE TRAUMA (new album "Kill the Precedence" is out now!) for calling in to the Midwest Beatdown this week!**






No comments:

Post a Comment