Sunday, June 1, 2014

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 05/09/14 - ANGRY WATERS

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 05/09/14
GUESTS :: ANGRY WATERS

HOUR 1

ME FIRST AND THE GIMMIE GIMMIES - "straight up" // are we not men? we are diva!
KICK - "electric love" // electric love - single
STICK TO YOUR GUNS - "dog days are over" // sumerian ceremonials
ANGRY WATERS - "dead flowers" // the tequila incidents
ANGRY WATERS - "bad moon rising" // the tequila incidents
ANGRY WATERS - "ours to be had" // angry waters III

MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK - "my favorite accident" // I am the movie
MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK - "the future freaks me out" // I am the movie
AMERICAN SCARECROWS - "cheshire" // yesteryear
7TH ASCENT - "misery loves company" // misery loves company - single
ATMOSPHERE - "camera thief" // southsiders
WEEZER - "my name is Jonas" // weezer
WEEZER - "buddy holly" // weezer

HOUR 2
WEEZER - "suzanne" // weezer (deluxe edition)
ME FIRST AND THE GIMMIE GIMMES - "top of the world" // are we not men? we are diva!
AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE - "just so you know" // the war of art
BOBAFLEX - "I'm glad you're dead" // charlatan's web
SCARLET HAZE - "blame it on you" // one bad bitch
LA MADNESS - "got me wrong" // chances are
DEAD HORSE TRAUMA - "reckoning day" // vi-ops

DOWN - "sufferer's years" // down IV part II
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - "scars" // catacombs of the black vatican
BUTCHER BABIES - "C8H18 (gasoline)" // goliath
DEVIL YOU KNOW - "shut it down" // the beauty of destruction
UPON A BURNING BODY - "lover to lover" // sumerian ceremonials
REFLECTIONS - "my cancer" // exi(s)t
THIRA - "good morning my name is John" // vein I: varying states of decay
KILLER BE KILLED - "curb crusher" // killer be killed

SPECIAL THANKS to WICK from ANGRY WATERS for calling in to the Midwest Beatdown this week! ANGRY WATERS' new EP "the Tequila Incidents" is out now!




No comments:

Post a Comment