Monday, December 18, 2023

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 12/15/23

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 12/15/23

HOUR 1

FIRST TO ELEVEN - "like it's Christmas" // a first to eleven Christmas 2023
RAD OWL – “hannah barbera" // madison beast
CAREFUL GAZE – “emerald light" // emerald light - single
OUR COMMON COLLAPSE – “languish" // languish - single
GABRIEL AND THE APOCALYPSE – “until we dream" // everything is red
NUISANCE – “ashes of empires" // 10 or 10,000
WIDOW7 – “lowlife" // our new doomsday
MANY EYES – “mystic cord” // mystic cord – single

SPOKEN – “reflection” // reflection
KORN - "start the healing" // requiem
ODDS OF AN AFTERTHOUGHT - "show me a sign" // through eyes of change
WEEKEND PICNIC – “all I want for Christmas is you” // a Christmas weekend picnic
SEBASTIAN BACH - "what do I got to lose" // what do I got to lose - single
DREAMS ASIDE - "heavy" // lotus
ARCHITECTS - "seeing red" // seeing red - single
KNOCKED LOOSE - "deep in the willow" // upon loss singles

HOUR 2
AUGUST BURNS RED - "last Christmas" // winter wilderness
GEL – “attainable" // only constant
CODE ORANGE – “mirror" // the above
GOODNIGHT RITUAL – “all my arms" // galore
NOPATHY – “alter the path" // projections
ZAKK SABBATH – “fairies wear boots” // doomed forever/forever doomed
TYPE O NEGATIVE - "summer breeze" // bloody kisses

TRIVIUM - "I don't wanna be me" // I don't wanna be me - single
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - "my last serenade" // alive or just breathing
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - "the end of heartache" // the end of heartache
TIMES OF GRACE - "willing" // the hymn of a broken man
LIGHT THE TORCH - "let me fall apart" // you will be the death of me
THE CHALLENGER DISASTER CONSPIRACY - "corncob messiah" // city pages 2023 band of the year
YEAR OF THE KNIFE - "wish" // no love lost
YEAR OF THE KNIFE - "last laugh" // no love lost


No comments:

Post a Comment