Monday, April 12, 2021

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 04/09/21

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 04/09/21

HOUR 1

FIRE FIGHT – “feel something” // feel something – single
KING BROWN – “hit the bricks” // sweet action
DIRTY HONEY – “California dreamin’” // dirty honey
DOWN AND ABOVE – “anodyne” // anodyne
DIAMANTE – “ghost myself” // American dream
BRING THE SUN – “truth” // ghost
FIGHT THE FADE – “cut and run” // cut and run - single

LOVE AND DEATH feat LACEY STURM – “let me love you” // perfectly preserved
LACEY STURM – “state of me” // state of me - single
LEDGER – “not dead yet” // ledger
BLAMESHIFT – “came for blood” // came for blood - single
RAD OWL – “Aladdin's castle” // madison beast
THE PUSH – “controller” // oh, victory
LIGHT THE TORCH - "wilting in the light" // you will be the death of me
LATE NIGHT FIGHTS - "galvanize" // jousthouse

HOUR 2
RED FANG – “arrows” // arrows
JOHNNY BOOTH – “crowd control” // crowd control – single
STITCHED UP HEART - "warrior" // darkness
SEVENDUST – “waffle” // home
PANTERA – “uplift” (Terry Date mix) // reinventing the steel (20th anniversary edition)
AFTER THE BURIAL - "the great repeat" // evergreen
EX-REGIME - "sink or swim" // the path I walk
ARCHITECTS feat SIMON NEIL – “goliath” // for those that wish to exist

AS EVERYTHING UNFOLDS - "on the inside" // within each lies the other
FEVER 333 - "walking in my shoes" // made an America
CONVERGE - "I won't let you go" // cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack
KILLER BE KILLED - "filthy vagabond" // reluctant hero
DRIUDS - "new breath" // monuments
GOJIRA - "amazonia" // fortitude
EVERY TIME I DIE - "a colossal wreck" // a colossal wreck - single
TURNSTILE - "big smile" // time and space


No comments:

Post a Comment