Friday, June 5, 2020

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 05/29/20 - O'BROTHER

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 05/29/20
GUESTS :: O'BROTHER

HOUR 1

LACEY STURM - "the decree" // the decree - single
COLD KINGDOM - "volitale" // into the black sky
JOHNNYROOK - "disneyland pencil erasers" // disneyland pencil erasers - single
WALLY JOSEPH - "the little things" // quarantunes
DIAMANTE - "ghost myself" // ghost myself - single
WEATHER CHECK - "elevate" // innovate/elevate
EXACTLYNO - "where we belong" // red line city
GOODNIGHT RITUAL - "across the fields" // galore

EX-REGIME - "sink or swim" // the path I walk
ERIS - "miru-me" // formation
ANGRY WATERS - "ours to be had" // angry waters III
O'BROTHER - "soma" // you and I
O'BROTHER feat SIMON NEAL - "halogen eye" // you and I

HOUR 2
BIFFY CLYRO - "end of" // a celebration of endings
O'BROTHER - "black tide" // you and I
JOHNNY BOOTH - "bury the rose" // firsthand accounts
EMPLOYED TO SERVE - "eternal forward motion" // eternal forward motion
LET IT BREATHE - "second hit" // let it breathe

LAMB OF GOD feat CHUCK BILLY - "routes" // lamb of god
COMMON CHOIR - "dive bar knight life II" // gravemind
AVATAR - "silence in the age of apes" // hunter gatherer
DEE SNIDER - "prove me wrong" // for the love of metal live
THE GHOST INSIDE - "aftermath" // the ghost inside
BLEED FROM WITHIN - "fracture" // fracture
VEIL OF MAYA - "outsider" // outsider - single

**SPECIAL THANKS to MICHAEL from O'BROTHER for calling in to the Midwest Beatdown this week! O'BROTHER's new album "You and I" is out now and available here!




No comments:

Post a Comment