Sunday, August 11, 2019

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 08/02/19

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 08/02/19

HOUR 1

JOHNNYROOK – “lucky you” // lucky you – single
P.O.S feat OPEN MIKE EAGLE & MANCHITA – “infinite scroll” // chill, dummy
ANGRY WATERS – “ours to be had” // angry waters III
SUPERLUNG – “time is of the essence” // demo
REFUSED – “blood red” // war music
DIAMANTE – “when I’m not around” // when I’m not around – single
DIVIDE THE FALL – “I won’t fade away” // I won’t fade away – single

CITY OF THE WEAK – “drag us under” // pulling teeth
COLD KINGDOM – “desire” // into the black sky
DOWN AND ABOVE – “anodyne” // anodyne
HEROES OF HEARTACHE – “tonight” // tonight – single
RAD OWL – “aladdin’s castle” // Madison beast
SKILLET – “legendary” // victorious

HOUR 2
BAD WOLVES – “I’ll be there” // I’ll be there – single
SAUL – “brother” // aeons
ENEMY X – “almost” // enemy x
EMERGENT – “plastic people” // plastic people – single
SLEEP SIGNALS – “I’ll save you” // at the end of the world
NONPOINT – “fix this” // X
HELLYEAH – “333” // welcome home

PANTERA – “the great southern trendkill” // the great southern trendkill
COMMON CHOIR – “lower roads home” // lower roads home – single
GOJIRA – “stranded” // magma
JINJER – “pisces” (live session) // pisces – single
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS – “disappear” // be good
KNOCKED LOOSE – “and still I wander south” // a different shade of blue
VEIN – “end eternal” // errorzone


No comments:

Post a Comment