Saturday, December 15, 2018

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 12/14/18

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 12/14/18

HOUR 1

FLIPP – “the grinch who stole Christmas” // merry flippmas
BREAKING BENJAMIN – “red cold river” // ember
SKILLET – “the resistance” // unleashed
UNDEROATH – “rapture” // erase me
FIGHT THE FURY – “my demons” // still breathing
VERSION 5 – “take you there” // version 5
WITHER THE TIDE – “wake it up” // wake it up – single

SKYWIND – “lamhaj” // O 2
DEMON HUNTER – “on my side” // war
ARCHITECTS – “hereafter” // holy hell
DOOMTREE – “drumsticks” // doomtree
FEVER 333 – “burn it” // strength in numb333rs
DIAMANTE – “haunted” // coming in hot
THUNDERPUSSY – “velvet noose” // thunderpussy

HOUR 2
MARK MORTON – “the truth is dead” (feat Randy Blythe & Alissa White Gluz) // anesthetic (PICK OF THE WEEK)
IN FLAMES – “I am above” // I, the mask
WITHIN TEMPTATION – “the reckoning” // resist
ANGRY WATERS – “invasive species” // hold the high ground
ASHES FROM STONE – “molon labe” // molon labe
TRIVIUM – “I don’t wanna be me” // I don’t wanna be me side by side 7 inch
DESTROPHY – “send in the wolves” // destrophy

SOILWORK – “arrival” // verkligheten
JINJER – “ape” // micro
COMMON CHOIR – “lower roads home” // lower roads home – single
GOUGE AWAY – “hey mercy" // burnt sugar
GOJIRA – “vacuity” // the way of all flesh
STAIJA – “hemorrhage” // a new energy
ENCROACH – “this holds true” // anmnesis / encroach split
PYRALIS – “daggers” // everything is emptiness

No comments:

Post a Comment