Sunday, April 15, 2018

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 04/06/18

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 04/06/18

HOUR 1

UNDEROATH – “in motion" // erase me
UNDEROATH – “sink with you" // erase me
DIVIDE THE FALL - "our existence" // divide the fall
ANTISTAR – “tower” // tower - single
EAON – “fan the flame” // fan the flame - single
FIRE FIGHT – “weight of the world" // transitions
A PERFECT CIRCLE – “talk talk” // eat the elephant

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS – “meadow” // stone temple pilots
MUTOID MAN – “melt your mind" // war moans
SLEEP SIGNALS – “I’ll save you” // at the end of the world
REVILWEN - "those who control" // follow the money
CITY OF THE WEAK – “pardon me” // pardon me - single
LIGHT THE TORCH – “the bitter end” // revival
SPOKEN - "this is not the end" // IX
ARROWS AT DAWN - "let live" // pieces

HOUR 2
RAD OWL – “Aladdin's castle” // Aladdin’s castle - ep
OLD TOWNE GHOSTS - "das arbeitslied" // torch
GLASSJAW – “shira" // material control
QUICKSAND – “warm and low" // interiors
BLUE FELIX – “hate inside” // hate inside - single
ENEMY X – “crawl" // enemy x
LET IT BREATHE – “second hit" // river wizard
EVERY TIME I DIE – “I didn't want to join your stupid cult anyways" // low teens

UNEARTH – “sanctity of brothers" // III : in the eyes of fire
HARM’S WAY- “call my name" // posthuman
PYRALIS – “axe grind” // demo
VEIL OF MAYA - "overthrow" // false idol
NUISANCE - "ashes of empires" // 10 or 10,000
LAMB OF GOD – “inherit the earth” // legion XX
REAPING ASMODIEA – “of teeth and talons” // impuritize
TURNSTILE - "real thing" // time and space


No comments:

Post a Comment