Sunday, September 25, 2016

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 09/23/16

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 09/23/16

HOUR 1

AGAINST ME - "12:03" // shape shift with me
THRICE - "black honey" // to be everywhere is to be nowhere
ALL THE WAY RIDER - "I always" // floyd
ATTENTION - "whatever gets you through the night" // everything takes forever
AVERAGE MAMMALS - "steal me swiftly" // petrichor
COLD KINGDOM - "surrender" // the moon and the fool
ARROWS AT DAWN - "let live" // pieces
AMARANTHE - "that song" // maximalism

AGAINST ME - "all this (and more)" // shape shift with me
OLD TOWNE GHOSTS - "knight boat" // the old ones are and forever shall be
SIMS - "onehundred" // more than ever
LETTERS FROM THE FIRE - "give in to me" // worth the pain
CHILDREN 18:3 - "afterall..." // come in
THE MAYBERRY RIOT - "pull me in" // shanaska
ERIC FAIRCHILD - "wrong side" // now and forever
PAY ATTENTION - "stuck in the mud" // demo

HOUR 2
EVERY TIME I DIE - "1977" // low teens
IN FLAMES - "the end" // battles
HELLYEAH - "X" // unden!able
SOURCE - "forgiveness" // return to nothing
ROYAL'Z - "na na princess" // an end to anchor
HATEBREED - "looking down the barrel of today" // the concrete confessional
REFLECTIONS - "autumnus" // the color clear

TESSERACT - "cages" // errai
GOJIRA - "stranded" // magma
AFTER THE BURIAL - "collapse" // dig deep
RED FANG - "flies" // only ghosts
REAPING ASMODEIA - "poison of the earth" // poison of the earth
EVERY TIME I DIE - "I didn't want to join your stupid cult anyways" // low teens
WHITECHAPEL - "elitest ones" // mark of the blade
WOVENWAR - "censorship" // honor is dead
AMON AMARTH - "raise your horns" // jomsviking


No comments:

Post a Comment