Sunday, December 28, 2014

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 12/26/14 - BEST OF 2014 - NATIONAL

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 12/26/14
BEST OF 2014 - NATIONAL

HOUR 1

ALL THE WAY RIDER - "I always" // floyd
GOODNIGHT RITUAL - "hits the spot" // trade mark
CRASH CUDDLE - "owning the bull" // crash cuddle - ep
QUIETDRIVE - "without my hands" // the ghost of what you used to be
THE MODERN ERA - "where was I (when I needed me)" // where was I (when I needed me) - ep
KICK - "away from the world" // away from the world - ep
DOOMTREE - "gray duck" // all hands

(Favorite Rock Albums)
ROYAL BLOOD - "out of the dark" // royal blood
JACK WHITE - "lazaretto" // lazaretto
FOUR YEAR STRONG - "tread lightly" // go down in history
ANBERLIN - "losing it all" // lowborn
(Honorable mentions)
NONPOINT - "never ending hole" // the return
IN FLAMES - "everything's gone" // siren charms
DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - "rejoice" // Z 2
THROWDOWN - "avow" // intolerance

HOUR 2
UNEARTH - "the swarm" // watchers of rule
(2 favorites that aren't radio friendly besides 1 or 2 songs)
STEEL PANTHER - "the burden of being wonderful" // all you can eat
BODY COUNT - "back to rehab" // manslaughter
10. (tie) ARCH ENEMY - "as the pages burn" // war eternal
10. (tie) LACUNA COIL - "nothing stands in our way" // broken crown halo
9. KILLER BE KILLED - "wings of wax and feather" // killer be killed
8. WOVENWAR - "profane" // wovenwar

7. KYNG - "burn the serum" // burn the serum
6. AMARANTHE - "drop dead cynical" // massive addictive
5. MASTODON - "the motherload" // once more round the sun
4. EVERY TIME I DIE - "decaying with the boys" // from parts unknown
3. MACHINE HEAD - "beneath the silt" // bloodstone and diamonds
2. MARMOZETS - "is it horrible" // the weird and wonderful marmozets
1. SLIPKNOT - "the negative one" // .5: the grey chapter

Two more honorable mentions that I ran out of time for ... PERIPHERY's "Clear" and SUICIDE SILENCE's "You Can't Stop Me".


No comments:

Post a Comment