Monday, March 24, 2014

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 03/21/14

MIDWEST BEATDOWN PLAYLIST :: 03/21/14

HOUR 1

MARMOZETS - "why do you hate me?" // why do you hate me - single
ICON FOR HIRE - "cynics and critics" // icon for hire
BAYSIDE - "time has come" // cult
THROW THE FIGHT - "lights out for summer" // what doesn't kill us
ECHO EFFECT - "face of the girl" // the beauty in disaster
EMERGENT - "dead letters" // emergent
CITY OF THE WEAK - "white fire alarm" // white fire alarm
AUGUST BURNS RED - "empire" // leveler

LACUNA COIL - "I forgive (but I won't forget you)" // black crown halo
WARROOSTER - "hyperdrive" // demo
OLD TOWNE GHOSTS - "don't need it / sisuphys" // torch
THE ODDFATHERS - "another tear goes dry" // double live
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - "I'm not okay (I promise)" // three cheers for sweet romance
ANGRY WATERS - "ours to be had" // angry waters III
MARCATO - "rapture" // in defense of violent motion

HOUR 2
DEVIL YOU KNOW - "seven years ago" // the beauty of destruction
DOWN - "we knew him well" // down IV part II
ENEMY X - "sacrificial burning" // the ends of the earth (2014)
KYNG - "burn the serum" // burn the serum
DEAD HORSE TRAUMA - "reckoning day" // vi-ops
REFLECTIONS - "my cancer" // exi(s)t
ANIMALS AS LEADERS - "mind-spun" // the joy of motion

PANTERA - "this love (live)" // far beyond driven (20th anniversary edition)
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN - "when I lost my bet" // one of us is the killer
NOPATHY - "steps" // nopathy
SPOKEN - "illusion" // illusion
DEMON HUNTER - "cross to bear" // extremist
YOUR MEMORIAL - "redirect" // redirect
EVERY TIME I DIE - "she's my rushmore" // hot damn


No comments:

Post a Comment